Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I am a real housewife of Metrowest

I watch them all and most of them live such charmed lives.  Now this is not to say that they escape sadness, disease, eating disorders, etc but the real thing that sets them and me apart is the money thing and the screaming thing.  I mean, they always have money (except for that family in California who is losing their house) and they are really so civil to their children.  It is like the 21st century version of The Brady Bunch. 

 I don't see the real stuff going on.  The real stuff that happens on a daily basis in my home.  Where if I am not worrying about my kids I am threatening to move out or worse!  It truly is a love hate relationship.  But it is real!  So this is the beginning of a dialogue. 

Prepare yourself, this will be real life, my real life.  It may be graphic at times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment