Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dreams or Nightmares?

I am under so my pressure during the day that my dreams are now really getting crazy as well.  Two nights ago I dreamt that I was having significant memory problems.  It was like I was in the early stages of Alzheimer's (God forbid).  So yesterday I just felt like shit.  I know Alzheimer's is a horrible disease but to acutally have a taste of it was terrible.  Last night I had another bad night.  Filled with all kinds of stressful situations.  I remember one of the dreams being about getting my hair done.  I need my roots done plus I want to have highlights.

I went to Empire Beauty School (I actually do go to Empire to get my hair done, I found a great woman who is in school and she did a wonderful job on my hair about 3 weeks ago and it only cost $12 for highlights wash and blow dry) and the woman who was going to do my hair told me she only could do my roots not my highlights.  I kept trying to tell her that my old hairdresser (who I haven't been going to because it is sooooo expensive) can do roots and highlights at the same time.  She just wouldn't budge.  She eventually started yelling at me and told me I was never allowed back to Empire.  Which was very upsetting since highlights start at $2 a foil!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment